Sometimes things don’t go as planned. Other times you find that a provider is just not up to the task of providing the supports you need. If you are unhappy with your current NDIS service provider and are not able to get problems fixed, you have a number of things you can do.

To start an administrative process, you can contact the consumer protection agency in your state (see list here). You can also contact the state and federal disability and health services protection agencies (listed here). The administrative process is important in ensuring that government bodies are aware of any mistreatment and can take the appropriate action.

Beyond the administrative process, you may also wish to share your experience with the CareNavigator community. By letting us know when you’ve had a bad experience, you are also helping people like you. People all across Australia are part of our community and use the advice you give to make an informed choice about who should be their provider of supports.

Had a bad disability service provider experience?

Share your advice here